Many think custom web design is too expensive,
but let’s look at the advantages of hiring a web designer over using a free website template. The benefits are many.
Unique design. With a custom web design, the look and feel is created just for your business. While hundreds or maybe thousands are using the same template, your website will be different and unique from anyone else’s.
By hiring the right web designer/developer, it will be constructed so it is search engine friendly. How the background coding of your website is done will influence your success in the search engines.
The website will be more adaptable to your company’s needs. If you have done your website planning, you will have a list of features you wish to have. By prioritizing this list of website features, you will give the web designer an idea of what to accommodate for in the future if your current budget doesn't allow all the features to be implemented from the start.
Scalability. Just like adaptability, if you have planned what you want in the future for your website, a good web designer will take this into consideration as they select the technologies to use while developing and constructing the website.
There is a misconception on how beneficial and economical using free website builders is. For one thing, there will be a ton of people using the same design template. In addition to that, there's the behind the page coding that will make your website more search engine friendly. This is much more than entering in some keywords.
As a business owner you are always looking how to save money and make your business profitable. When it comes to creating an online presence for your business, just like your marketing materials and office’s appearance, your website needs to project a professional image. The more professional looking your business appears, the more creditable it looks.
Many business owners don’t really understand the difference between having a custom web design developed and using a "website builder application."
And, let's not forget that "time is money."
Manage your data independently with a CMS...
There are a host of functions that a Content Management Systems are used for. Most businesses that are looking into (CMS) are looking for a way to manage their data. But CMS provides much more than just data management and template Web or Intranet delivery.
Our content management solutions allow companies and organizations to deploy, grow, and manage their web presence independent of a technical or creative staff. We provide the initial website design, templates, applications, and infrastructure and then put complete content management control into the hands of our clients with an easy-to-use web-based interface.
Just to name a few of the features our Content Management Solutions offer:
- The interface is as easy as a basic word processing program and crucial changes to a website can be made in a few short minutes without having to know any code.
- Takes advantage of powerful web applications to market your products and services to get the most out of your web site.
- Serves as a central repository for website templates, messaging, images, surveys, forms, press releases, and much more.
- Permission-based so only specified groups and users can add, edit, post and manage content.
- Improves Search Engine Optimization (SEO) by giving greater control over content, architecture, links, and tracking.
- Workflow management to handle multiple departments, projects, and people within the organization.
- Directory protection for intranet and extranet capabilities.
- Integration with Saleforce.com and MessageMaker through or via form submissions and message generation.
- Handles multiple languages for international audiences.
One of the best features in our CMS is our Module System. These are web applications that are built into the system and are always included. They allow for the publication of web forms, media galleries, listing galleries, blogs, a built in basic shopping cart for those clients who don't need a more robust eCommerce solution and much, much more. Click here to contact us.