Question! Why do I need a Mobile Website?
There's good news and bad news. First with the good news: If you already have a website, then you have a site that can be accessed by any mobile device that has a browser. Now the bad news: More than likely your website looks pretty bad and if you happen to have Flash embedded on your pages, they won't display at all in most cases. Not to mention the fact that your site menu will be almost impossible to navigate.
If you have concerns about this, you're not alone. Just as companies realized back in the 90's that they needed a website to remain relevant to consumers, history is repeating itself with Mobile.
In a mobile environment a site designed to be viewed on a PC is painfully lacking. As an example, say you're accessing a website on your iPhone with it's Safari browser. The first thing you'll probably notice is the relatively long time it takes to load. Secondly, the type on the page is pretty small and it might take a lot of zooming and pinching to get around the site. And, like I said, if you have Flash on your site you might as well give up.
Currently most businesses don't have a site that's optimized for mobile. Don't be left behind. Give us a call or send an email. Custom Mobile Websites begin as low as $650.00. Learn more...
Manage your data independently with a CMS...
There are a host of functions that a Content Management Systems are used for. Most businesses that are looking into (CMS) are looking for a way to manage their data. But CMS provides much more than just data management and template Web or Intranet delivery.
Our content management solutions allow companies and organizations to deploy, grow, and manage their web presence independent of a technical or creative staff. We provide the initial website design, templates, applications, and infrastructure and then put complete content management control into the hands of our clients with an easy-to-use web-based interface.
Just to name a few of the features our Content Management Solutions offer:
- The interface is as easy as a basic word processing program and crucial changes to a website can be made in a few short minutes without having to know any code.
- Takes advantage of powerful web applications to market your products and services to get the most out of your web site.
- Serves as a central repository for website templates, messaging, images, surveys, forms, press releases, and much more.
- Permission-based so only specified groups and users can add, edit, post and manage content.
- Improves Search Engine Optimization (SEO) by giving greater control over content, architecture, links, and tracking.
- Workflow management to handle multiple departments, projects, and people within the organization.
- Directory protection for intranet and extranet capabilities.
- Integration with Saleforce.com and MessageMaker through or via form submissions and message generation.
- Handles multiple languages for international audiences.
One of the best features in our CMS is our Module System. These are web applications that are built into the system and are always included. They allow for the publication of web forms, media galleries, listing galleries, blogs, a built in basic shopping cart for those clients who don't need a more robust eCommerce solution and much, much more. Click here to contact us.